Do you want your audience members to:
- feel delighted that the speaker understands them and their needs?
- express surprise about getting real solutions to their pressing problems?
- be wowed by a presentation with highly credible, science-based content?
- feel excited at immediately applying the presentation to their business problems?
- have an immersive and engaging experience facilitated by an adult learning expert?
That’s what you get when you hire Disaster Avoidance Expert Dr. Gleb Tsipursky as your speaker. His insightful, engaging, interactive, and customized keynotes and seminars have helped thousands of leaders and organizations avoid business disaster through science-based decision-making and align employee incentives with organizational priorities through emotional and social intelligence.
Dr. Tsipursky’s expertise comes from over 20 years of consulting, coaching, speaking, and training for mid-size and large businesses and nonprofits as the CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts. Its hundreds of clients, mid-size and large companies and nonprofits, span North America, Europe, and Australia, and include Aflac, Honda, Wells Fargo, the World Wildlife Fund, and Xerox.
His expertise also stems from his research background as a behavioral economist and cognitive neuroscientist with over 15 years in academia, including 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University. He published dozens of peer-reviewed articles in academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology.
A best-selling author, he wrote Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (2019), The Truth Seeker’s Handbook: A Science-Based Guide (2017), and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (2020). Dr. Tsipursky’s cutting-edge thought leadership was featured in over 400 articles he published and over 350 interviews he gave to popular venues that include Fast Company, CBS News, Time, Scientific American, Psychology Today, The Conversation, Business Insider, Government Executive, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Inc. Magazine, and many others.
Gleb is known for adapting cutting-edge research to everyday business reality to maximize the bottom line for his speaking clients. He customizes every presentation to each audience’s needs, learning their problems and providing real solutions through combining his consulting and coaching experience with cutting-edge behavioral science research. His programs are always structured to provide immediately-useful, pragmatic strategies for audiences to apply in their organizations.
A highly in-demand international speaker, Dr. Tsipursky has over two decades of professional speaking experience across North America, Europe, and Australia. He gets top marks from audiences and meeting planners for his highly facilitative, interactive, and humor-filled speaking style and his thorough speech customization, as seen from enthusiastic testimonials and references. You can check out his speaking videos and learn more about frequently requested programs. Meeting planners might be interested in his Speaker One Sheet, and and speaker's bureaus can show their clients Gleb’s eSpeakers profile without contact information.
Gleb knows exactly what you need from him as a speaker to make your job easy. To quote meeting planner Eleanor Meekins, Gleb "is a snap to work with, has very interesting scientific information, and is a delightful presenter. I highly recommend him!"
- “The Neuroscience of How Effective Leaders Make the Most Profitable Decisions”
- “Leading Change Management Through the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “Defeating Unconscious Bias Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters via Neuroscience”
- “Effective Communication Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “Leadership Myths Busted: Neuroscience Reveals the Surprising Truth About Effective Leaders”
- “Exceptional Coaching Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “Improving Employee Engagement Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “How Outstanding Leaders Avoid Decisions Leading to People Disasters via Neuroscience”
- “Boosting External Stakeholder Engagement Skills Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “The Neuroscience of Increasing Profits By Avoiding Cost Overruns”
- “Effective Leadership Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “The Neuroscience of Prudent Risk Management Via Avoiding Threats and Seizing Opportunities”
- “The Neuroscience of Busting Generational Myths to Excel at Engaging Young Employees”
- “The Neuroscience of Adapting to Disruption Via Innovation”
"He is a snap to work with, has very interesting scientific information, and is a delightful presenter. I highly recommend him!"
Eleanor Meekins, HR professional and meeting planner
"[Gleb] covered high-level theory, while also providing tactics and tools that could be immediately implemented… the audience had very positive feedback."
Dan Sharpe, Executive Vice President of The Columbus Foundation
"Gleb made the presentation highly relevant with local case studies and topical recent events -- and by asking each audience member about the decision-making challenges they face, and then working with these examples."
Artie Isaac, Vistage Chair
for Central Ohio
Gleb has worked with clients from Aviation to Utilities. Check out his client list.
If you want to help your audience avoid business disasters and align employee incentives with organizational priorities using research-based strategies grounded in pragmatic business experience, connect with Gleb today!