Virtual and In-Person Speaking
In-person speaker intro video
Do you want your audience members to:
- feel delighted about getting real and immediately-applicable solutions to their pressing problems?
- express surprise by how well the speaker understands them and their needs?
- be wowed by a highly credible presentation based on internationally-recognized thought leadership?
- have an engaging, entertaining, and enlightening experience facilitated by an adult learning expert?
- be impressed by top-notch delivery, virtual or in-person, by a highly experienced, certified speaker?
That’s what you get when you hire Disaster Avoidance Expert Dr. Gleb Tsipursky as your speaker. His engaging, entertaining, enlightening, research-driven, and customized-for-you virtual and in-person talks have helped thousands of leaders and organizations avoid business disasters, manage risks, make wise decisions, and formulate top-notch strategic plans.
Dr. Gleb Tsipursky is an internationally-recognized thought leader on a mission to protect leaders from dangerous judgment errors known as cognitive biases by developing the most effective decision-making strategies. A best-selling author, he wrote Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019), The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020), and Resilience: Adapt and Plan for the New Abnormal of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic (Changemakers Books, 2020).
His cutting-edge thought leadership was featured in over 550 articles and 450 interviews in prominent venues such as Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur, CBS News, Time, Business Insider, Government Executive, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Fast Company, and elsewhere.
His expertise stems from his background of over 20 years of consulting, coaching, speaking, and training as CEO of Disaster Avoidance Experts. It also comes from his research background as a behavioral economist and cognitive neuroscientist with over 15 years in academia, with dozens of peer-reviewed articles published in academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology.
A highly in-demand international speaker, Dr. Tsipursky has over two decades of professional speaking experience across North America, Europe, and Australia. He gets top marks from audiences for his highly facilitative, interactive, and humor-filled speaking style and the way he thoroughly customizes speeches for diverse audiences. Meeting planners describe Dr. Tsipursky as “very relatable,” as “a snap to work with,” and as someone who “does everything that you would want a speaker to do.” Drawing on best practices in adult learning, his programs address the wide spectrum of diverse learning styles, as attested by enthusiastic client testimonials and references.
He regularly shares the stage with prominent leaders, for example recently speaking on a roundtable panel with the President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen, Secretary General of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies Elhadj As Sy, Chancellor of Austria Brigitte Bierlein, CEO of Penguin Random House Markus Dohle, and billionaire philanthropist and Chair of the Bertelsmann Management Company Liz Mohn. You can also check out this brief speaker demo video, this short TED-style keynote video, this hour-long opening keynote video, this 45-minute webinar, and other speaking videos, learn more about frequently requested programs, get information targeted at meeting planners, and see his Speaker One Sheet for more information on his speaking.
Gleb knows exactly what you need from him as a speaker to make your job easy. To quote meeting planner Eleanor Meekins, Gleb "is a snap to work with, has very interesting scientific information, and is a delightful presenter. I highly recommend him!"
Full-length webinar presentation
- "The Neuroscience of Adapting and Planning for COVID-19 and the Post-Pandemic World"
- “The Neuroscience of How Effective Leaders Make the Most Profitable Decisions”
- “Leading Change Management Through the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “Defeating Unconscious Bias Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters via Neuroscience”
- “Effective Communication Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “Leadership Myths Busted: Neuroscience Reveals the Surprising Truth About Effective Leaders”
- “Exceptional Coaching Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “Improving Employee Engagement Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “How Outstanding Leaders Avoid Decisions Leading to People Disasters via Neuroscience”
- “Boosting External Stakeholder Engagement Skills Via the Neuroscience of Social Intelligence”
- “The Neuroscience of Increasing Profits By Avoiding Cost Overruns”
- “Effective Leadership Via the Neuroscience of Emotional and Social Intelligence”
- “The Neuroscience of Prudent Risk Management Via Avoiding Threats and Seizing Opportunities”
- “The Neuroscience of Busting Generational Myths to Excel at Engaging Young Employees”
- “The Neuroscience of Adapting to Disruption Via Innovation”
"He is a snap to work with, has very interesting scientific information, and is a delightful presenter. I highly recommend him!"
Eleanor Meekins, HR professional and meeting planner
"[Gleb] covered high-level theory, while also providing tactics and tools that could be immediately implemented… the audience had very positive feedback."
Dan Sharpe, Executive Vice President of The Columbus Foundation
"Gleb made the presentation highly relevant with local case studies and topical recent events -- and by asking each audience member about the decision-making challenges they face, and then working with these examples."
Artie Isaac, Vistage Chair
for Central Ohio
Gleb has worked with clients from Aviation to Utilities. Check out his client list.
If you want to help your audience avoid business disasters and align employee incentives with organizational priorities using research-based strategies grounded in pragmatic business experience, connect with Gleb today!