Most Frequently Requested Programs
Future-Proofing Mastery for a Post-Pandemic World Using Neuroscience
In this engaging, interactive, and entertaining presentation, you will dramatically improve your future-proofing skills for a post-pandemic world. Future-proofing refers to the capacity to forecast and address dangerous threats while also anticipating and seizing golden opportunities. We can all agree that future-proofing is key to success in our increasingly disrupted world, yet it’s a surprisingly difficult practice to get right. That’s due to our mental blindspots, dangerous judgment errors: what scientists in cognitive neuroscience and behavioral economics call cognitive biases. Fortunately, cutting-edge studies have uncovered effective future-proofing techniques that address such dangerous judgment errors. This presentation combines case studies, best practices, and groundbreaking research in future-proofing, to give you and your team the most critical skills and take-aways to excel at anticipating and defeating future threats while seizing opportunities.
- Identify where you can most benefit from improving your future-proofing skills
- Assess whether and where you or others on your team suffer from dangerous judgment errors that undermine your future-proofing
- Learn groundbreaking science-based strategies that will enable you and your team to overcome these mental blindspots in your future proofing
- Adapt these future-proofing best practices into your own future-proofing toolkit
- Develop a plan to empower others on your team to adopt effective future-proofing strategies around addressing threats and seizing opportunities
- This program is usually delivered in a keynote of 90 minutes, with time built in for audience peer-to-peer interaction and Q&A. It can range from a brief TED-style talk of 20 minutes, to a 60-90 minute keynote, to a half-day or full-day workshop with extensive interactive exercises.
- This program is well-suited for anyone who has or aspires to a leadership or project management role.
The Neuroscience of How Effective Leaders Make the Most Profitable Decisions
In this engaging, interactive, and entertaining presentation, you will dramatically improve your skills in decision making by learning how effective leaders make the best decisions to improve their bottom line. When was the last time you saw a profit-destroying business disaster? Perhaps it was a minor mishap such as unnecessary team conflict that harmed employee engagement and productivity. Maybe it was more significant troubles such as hiring the wrong key employee or losing a top client. Or was it a major calamity that threatened bankruptcy such as failing to foresee rapid market shifts or pursuing the wrong bet-the-company strategy? Cutting-edge research in cognitive neuroscience and behavioral economics show that most of these disasters are preventable and stem from one or more poor decisions. Studies show that we all suffer from unconscious dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots cause us to make bad decisions, especially in the most important and charged leadership contexts. Fortunately, recent decision science has shown how simple yet effective decision-making strategies can enable you to protect yourself and those you lead from cognitive biases and consequently make the most profitable decisions. Pioneering leaders at the forefront of innovation are increasingly integrating such strategies into their leadership judgment processes, to help the teams and organizations they lead identify and address such mental blindspot